We’ve outlined elsewhere why the latest Fed commitment to keep rates low is great for mortgage REITs. We’ve outlined why Two Harbors (TWO) is one of our favorites in this space (and is currently yielding 17%). Credit Suisse mREIT analyst Douglas Harter gave a great interview on why this space is attractive for the foreseeable future.
- Barron’s best dividend funds
- Which Energy MLPs to buy now?
- European Dividend Payers
- Why Dividends are Important
- Why you should buy Kinder Morgan now…
- Why Dividends matter
- How to update your mREIT portfolio
- Don’t buy this Dividend stock
- How you can get rich off dividends…
- A note to dividend investors: Don’t reach for yield…
Tagsbest dividend paying stocks best dividend stocks best high yield stocks Bill Gross Closed End Funds compounding dividends CVX dividend aristocrats dividend aristocrats list dividend investing dividend paying stocks dividends reinvested dogs of the dow FCX foreign dividend stocks GMO Grantham HFBN high dividend paying stocks high dividend stock high dividend stocks high yield dividends high yield stocks investing for dividends JNJ KMP MOBI mREITs PG Pimco reinvested dividends top dividend paying stocks TWO